GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Caris LeVert adds muscle during shutdown, ready to go when season resumes
- Jon Leuer retires from the NBA after battling injuries the past three years
- Ante Zizic linked to move overseas
- Dennis Smith Jr. could be on the move?
- Walker said left knee flared up from workload
- Quinn Cook working out with Jarrett Jack
- Rodney Hood (Achilles) will not return this season
- Bradley Beal's agent dismisses notion of a trade
- Joe Ingles clears up rumors of returning to play
- Twitter: Grant Williams has been staying with Kemba Walker during quarantine. Here is what he had to say about rooming with twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Luke Kennard confident he will land eight-figure deal in free agency
- Nikola Mirotic had offer from Jazz
- James Harden goes through personal boot camp
- Jonathan Isaac says sprained knee 'feeling strong'
- Paul Millsap working out at personal home gym
- Rumor: Alexey Shved could leave Russia for NBA?
- Frank Kaminsky (knee) is fully healed and 'good to go'
- Bradley Beal reportedly being targeted by the Nets?
- Victor Oladipo reveals he was playing at '80 percent'
- Suns' Frank Kaminsky: Can play when season resumes
- LeBron James has held private on-court workouts with teammates
- Kyle Wiltjer re-signs overseas with Turk Telekom in Turkey
- Twitter: Golden State Warriors forward Kevon Looney underwent successful surgery yesterday to repair a core muscle injury. twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Paul Watson could be 'the next steal'
- Trae Young continues to work out, will be ready when season resumes
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do