GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- CEH, Watkins, Bell listed as Questionable for Chiefs
- Watkins questionable for AFC Championship
- Patrick Mahomes' toe is 'feeling a lot better'
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty: Gets some run as rookie
- Mike Evans ready for NFCCG
- A few hours ago I saw this on My feed, Can u give me suggestions about this?
- Packers' Kingsley Keke: Sitting out another game
- Twitter: Matt Stafford reportedly wants out of Detroit, here is a ranking of the best fits: outkick.com/fits-matthew-s
- Cole Beasley cleared to play
- The Houston Texans have continued discussions about the vacant Head Coach position with Jim Caldwell and Josh McCown.
- Packers' Kevin King: Questionable after missed practice
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis: Clear for NFC Championship Game
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin: Good to go
- Packers' Krys Barnes: Ready for Sunday
- Packers' Jamaal Williams: Cleared for NFC Championship Game
- Packers' Allen Lazard: Cleared to face Bucs
- The Texans interviewed veteran NFL QB Josh McCown -- who was on the team this past season -- for their HC vacancy, per NFL Network. Former Colts and Lions HC Jim Caldwell also interviewed.
- What about this, Deshaun: Texans interview McCown
- Ravens' Deon Cain: Links with Baltimore again
- Chiefs' Rashad Fenton: Draws questionable tag
- RoJo practices in full, avoids final injury report
- Stefon Diggs good to go against Kansas City
- Chiefs' Bashaud Breeland: Questionable to face Bills
- A. J. Dillon (quad) removed from injury report
- Watkins (calf) questionable after limited week
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do