GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Report: A. J. Brown visited with New England
- 49ers not in contract discussions with Staley
- Hawks still considering trading Frank Clark
- Los Angeles Rams RB Malcolm Brown has 'always been reliable' when called upon, according to RB Todd Gurley. 'If I go out, he's doing the exact same thing,' Gurley said.
- 38-year-old Ben Watson considering NFL return
- Goff is not expected to receive a contract extension this offseason, Jeremy Bergman of NFL.com reports.
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki: Adds additional weight
- Falcons SS Keanu Neal cleared to lift weights
- Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff said he is not worried about his contract situation and believes he will receive a lucrative contract if he continues to play well. The Rams are expected to exercise the fifth-year option in Goff's contract this offseason.
- Cole Luke among Panthers' safety options
- Twitter: Donovan McNabb thinks Eagles should find a new QB, if Carson Wentz doesn't take team to NFC title game in next two twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Rashaan Gaulden candidate to start at safety
- Seahawks could trade Frank Clark before draft
- Doug Baldwin without return timetable
- Jace Sternberger drawing heavy interest
- GM John Schneider wouldn't give a timeline for Baldwin's (knee/shoulder/groin) return to the field, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. "That's a process we are still working through," Schneider said. "He is recovering from that right now and we will see where it goes. ... He's a tough guy, though."
- Minnesota Vikings RB Dalvin Cook said he hasn't 'scratched the surface' of his potential yet. 'I'm getting back to how I used to feel,' Cook said. 'My confidence is out the roof. I feel great. I've had a great offseason.'
- Cameron Brate cleared to run routes
- Seahawks hope to get deal done with Wagner
- Seahawks don't expect Frank Clark holdout
- Jalen Ramsey: I'll be ready when it's time
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin (hernia, knee, shoulder) is recovering from multiple surgeries, and there is no timetable for his return, according to general manager John Schneider.
- Hollywood Brown to be 1st receiver drafted?
- Twitter: Report: #Falcons and Julio Jones close on new deal thefalcoholic.com/2019/4/18/1848 https://t.co/WjXqHPMNPV
- Falcons bring back DT Ra'Shede Hageman
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do