GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Dolphins' Jomal Wiltz: Signs with Miami
- Dolphins' Tank Carradine: Joins Dolphins
- Baltimore Ravens restricted free-agent Alex Collins could be a trade target for the Philadelphia Eagles, in the opinion of Bill Barnwell of ESPN. com.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Deon Cain (knee) will have a 'chance to become a big-play threat' in his second season, according to Mike Sando of ESPN. com.
- Chris Godwin could play more slot in 2019
- Bengals' Mark Walton: Arrested Friday
- Joe Flacco won't have contract restructured
- Demaryius Thomas: Suffers minor injuries in crash
- Free-agent WR Demaryius Thomas (Texans) suffered minor injuries after being involved in a car accident in Denver Saturday, Feb. 16.
- Twitter: Weve released TE Charles Clay. Details: bufbills.co/38EMaF https://t.co/zVtcjCJfiK
- Falcons' Damontae Kazee: May slide into nickel slot
- The Denver Broncos will not restructure the contract of QB Joe Flacco after agreeing to acquire him from the Baltimore Ravens earlier this week. He is slated to make $18.5 million in 2019, $20.25 million in 2020 and $24.25 million in 2021, although none of it is guaranteed.
- Bills release Clay
- Bills' Jason Croom: Status strengthened
- Glover Quin dumped by Lions
- Chargers' Jaylen Watkins: Latches on for another year
- Nicholas Grigsby: Cut loose by Detroit
- New York Jets QB Sam Darnold's 80.7 Total QBR over the final four weeks of the 2018 season was the best mark in the NFL.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Rashaad Penny will take 'control of the backfield' during spring and summer workouts, in the opinion of Dan Graziano of ESPN. com.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR James Washington will be 'sitting pretty' to become the No. 2 receiver if WR Antonio Brown doesn't return to the team in 2019.
- San Francisco 49ers WR Dante Pettis (knee) caught 24 passes for 371 yards and four touchdowns from Week 10 to Week 16.
- Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson is going to remain a big part of the offense, according to offensive line coach Sean Kugler, and Kugler said people will be 'surprised' by how much the Cardinals run the ball in 2019.
- Cincinnati Bengals QB Andy Dalton (thumb) was able to begin throwing a football a couple of weeks ago.
- Charles Clay: Cut by Buffalo
- Twitter: Check out Benjamin Watson's 2018 season recap as we continue to highlight our players' best individual game perform twitter.com/i/web/status/1
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do