GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Twitter: Saints RB Alvin Kamara still looking to 'prove' himself nfl.com/news/story/0ap https://t.co/gK0ox4n2Kd
- Garrett Celek facing 'big odds' to make team
- Green cleared for individual drills
- 'Premature' to expect Sanders to be PHI's RB1
- Mike Williams bracing for an 'expanded role'
- Campbell 'in the mix' for No. 3 WR duties
- Philadelphia Eagles WR DeSean Jackson has been embracing his role as a veteran and leader this offseason, according to Zack Rosenblatt of NJ. com. The 32-year-old was present for all but one session of voluntary organized team activities (OTAs) practices. 'He's done everything we've asked him to do,' receivers coach Carson Walch said. 'He's been great in the meeting room. Some of our young guys sometimes are in awe seeing DeSean Jackson in our building.'
- New Orleans Saints RB Alvin Kamara will be tasked with an expanded role in 2019 with the departure of backfield mate Mark Ingram. 'I'm so anxious to see like, 'What else?'' Kamara said recently. 'You know what I'm saying? What else could I do? Where else could I line up? How else could I be successful? That's the best part of this profession for me. What's the next step you're going to take? 'Ok, he was good last year. How are you going to prove that you are what you are?''
- Tom Brady not sweating contract status
- O'Brien says Roby 'hasn't done much'
- N'Keal Harry 'didn't have the best minicamp'
- Ramsey won't give Jacksonville a discount
- Smith fined $88K for blowing off minicamp
- Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff is in line for a new contract, and Rams general manager Les Snead told the Los Angeles Times on Friday, June 14, that the team has had 'preliminary discussions' with Goff's agent, Ryan Tollner, regarding a timeline for talks. Los Angeles Times, Rams G. M. Les Snead said Friday that the Rams have had 'preliminary discussions' with Tollner regarding a timeline for talks regarding Goff's deal. '(It's) nothing heavy,' Snead said of the communications. 'No heavy lifting.'
- Los Angeles Chargers WR Mike Williams says he is preparing to take on an expanded role in 2019. 'We lost a big weapon in Tyrell (Williams), (so) a lot of people in the room have to step up,' Williams said Friday, June 14, on the the final day of the team's minicamp. 'I feel like me being the player that I am, I feel like I can do that... I feel like the role is going to change. I feel I'm going to get a lot more opportunities than I did last year. A lot more balls coming my way. I'm looking forward to it.'
- Cleveland Browns RB Kareem Hunt has drawn the praise of former Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce. 'I think so, without a doubt,' Kelce said Saturday, June 15, when asked if he believes the Browns are getting the best version of Hunt. '... I think you guys are getting an unbelievable athlete, somebody who can change the game with one or two carries, one or two touches and really give you a chance to win.'
- The New York Giants may decide to carry only two quarterbacks on their 2019 roster if the coaching staff is convinced that QB Daniel Jones would be able to capably fill in for QB Eli Manning when called upon. Previously, it had been believed that Kyle Lauletta and Alex Tanney would be fighting for the No. 3 quarterback spot on the roster but there's a possibility that neither player will make the team. If the Giants opt to keep three QBs, Tanney is believed to have a slight edge over Lauletta.
- Twitter: Chris Mortensen: Skeptics now believe Daniel Jones is the 'real deal' #nyg #giants #NFL wp.me/p7aERV-2BlP
- Dynasty | Kerryon Johnson could have 60 catches
- Bills' Keith Towbridge: Back to Buffalo
- Rookie WR DK Metcalf showed diversity at Seahawks camp
- Dynasty | David Montgomery ADP is rising
- Landry (undisclosed) plays in softball game
- Vikings CB Trae Waynes an extension candidate
- Vikings' David Morgan: Undergoes minor knee surgery
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do