GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Greg Ward catches three short passes in loss to Browns
- Dynasty | Jake Luton regressing badly
- Carson Wentz now leads the league in both interceptions (13) and fumbles (9).
- Boston Scott produces 50 total yards on eight touches in Week 11
- Titans' Cameron Batson: Gets involved against Baltimore
- Raiders' Jason Witten: Late touchdown not enough
- Dallas Goedert finds the end zone in Week 11 loss
- Jalen Reagor catches four passes in loss to Browns
- Ryan Izzo posts 59 yards in Week 11
- Nick Folk kicks two field goals in Week 11
- December 4, 2018: Yahoo Fantasy Sports refused to change the RB/TE eligibility of Steelers RB Jaylen Samuels
- Hurst doesn't record a catch in Week 11 loss
- Dolphins' Matt Breida: Barely involved in return
- Damiere Byrd goes off for 132 yards and a TD in Week 11
- Raiders' Bryan Edwards: Tallies one reception in loss
- Cam Newton throws for 365 yards in Patriots' Week 11 loss
- Jakobi Meyers held to three targets in Week 11
- Twitter: Nick Chubb MY GOODNESS. #Browns : #PHIvsCLE on FOX : NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: bit.ly/337vADc https://t.co/ycXDeoS2zy
- Jags DE Josh Allen's knee injury not long term
- Hill out-snaps Gurley 26-23 in Week 11 blowout
- Miles Sanders totals 81 yards in loss to Browns
- While he'll undergo tests today, Josh Allen's knee injury is not believed to be serious based on the initial diagnosis, source said. He'll likely miss some game time, but nothing long-term.
- Dynasty | Tua Tagovailoa still the starter
- Dolphins' Jason Sanders: Two FGs in Week 11 loss
- Gurley a non-factor in blowout loss to Saints
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do