GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper (COVID) back at facility
- Jalen Hurts Has Uncertain Status For Week 13
- Falcons' Keith Smith: Two catches in win
- I'm told #Rams WR Odell Beckham Jr.'s (back) recent scans came back negative. Nothing's broken, per league source. However, Beckham Jr. does have a deep contusion in the area currently causing a lot of pain, stiffness & some pinching.
- 49ers' Azeez Al-Shaair: Takes over as top LB
- Falcons' Tajae Sharpe: Two more catches Sunday
- 49ers' Robbie Gould: Rare miss from within 50
- Curtis Samuel will play on a pitch count vs. SEA
- 49ers' Charlie Woerner: 11 yards in win
- [Garafolo] The #washingtonfootball Team will officially add TE Logan Thomas back to the active roster in the next hour. He and WR Curtis Samuel are on track to play tonight, as expected. Ron Rivera said both would be on pitch counts if they played vs. the #Seahawks.
- Falcons' Wayne Gallman: Four touches in Week 12
- Twitter: The Vikings had to take a timeout before their 4th down play as Kirk Cousins lined up under his guard and tried to twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson: Resumes reserve role
- Logan Thomas and Curtis Samuel expected to play
- Dak Prescott said Cowboys WR Amari Cooper was in the building today, said he was doing well. But Cooper was not at practice
- Browns' Kareem Hunt: Expected to be fine
- 49ers' Trent Sherfield: Re-enters wideout rotation
- Janoris Jenkins dealing with foot/ankle sprain
- Saints' Trevor Siemian: Works with No. 2 offense
- Browns' Harrison Bryant: Suffers high-ankle sprain
- Dynasty | Chuba Hubbard back on top
- Lions' D'Andre Swift: Week 13 status in doubt
- 49ers' Jauan Jennings: Role continues to grow
- Dan Campbell on D'Andre Swift: "it's hard to see that you'd see him playing. ... He's hurting a little bit."
- Aaron Rodgers reportedly won't undergo toe surgery 'at this time'
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do