GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones II: Bulks up in offseason
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB Alfred Blue is the 'frontrunner' for the No. 2 spot behind RB Leonard Fournette, in the opinion of The Florida Times-Union's John Reid.
- Titans plan to 'ride' Henry in contract year
- Broncos QB Drew Lock could hold out of camp
- Giants Beat: WR Corey Coleman should have edge to make team
- Jones the clear #1 RB in Green Bay
- Sanders aiming for Week 1
- Vikings RB Roc Thomas suspended three games
- Robert Ayers: Hangs up cleats
- Broncos' Jake Butt: Won't land on PUP list
- Twitter: Now that Grady Jarrett has a new deal, how are negotiations between the @AtlantaFalcons and Julio Jones? That and o twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- 49ers' Nick Bosa: Progressing nicely from injury
- Robert Ayers retires after 10 years
- Chris Maragos announces retirement from NFL
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo: Works on mechanics
- Redskins RB Adrian Peterson says team looks good with QB Case Keenum
- Titans' Jonnu Smith: Week 1 status not yet clear
- Roc Thomas slapped with three-game ban
- Ronald Jones received 'raves' during OTAs
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota needs to earn a long-term commitment from the team as he enters the fifth-year option of his rookie deal in 2019, according to head coach Mike Vrabel. 'I think everybody has a contract, and we're very aware of players who are in the last year of the deal. Marcus is obviously one of those,' Vrabel said. 'When you make a commitment to the QB you want to make sure that this is going to be your guy for the next 7-10 years when you look at the percentage of the cap quarterbacks are driving. Nobody is more proud of what Marcus has done in the offseason than me. He's come back stronger, bigger, with greater understanding of what we're doing offensively, being able to communicate it to players the field. I don't look at the lack of a long-term extension as a negative, though that's what people try to make it. I know Marcus's demeanor and that won't change whether he's on a 10-year contract or its up after the season. He's that type of person. So I know it'll work because of how he is.'
- Sanders 'definitely not full go' for camp
- 40 percent chance Gronk comes back in 2019?
- Broncos' Dalton Risner signs rookie contract
- Delanie Walker should be ready for opener
- Twitter: After claiming jersey No. 2, Jared Dudley offers it up to his new teammate Quinn Cook, whose late father was a huge twitter.com/i/web/status/1
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do