GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- John Lynch on Brandon Aiyuk (KNBR): "He didn't do anything wrong. I go back to the wisdom of Aaron Rodgers: Just relax."
- Elijah Mitchell gained tough yards
- Rams' Sebastian Joseph-Day: Expected to play in Week 2
- Rams' A'Shawn Robinson: Full participant Thursday
- Chargers' Derwin James: Returns to full participation
- Indianapolis Colts to be featured on new in-season version of "Hard Knocks"
- Death to Snake Drafts - brand new fantasy podcast discussing the zeitgeist of Fantasy Football
- Twitter: Amari Cooper on the Cowboys offense: I think the sky is the limit. I really do. I know I left some plays out ther twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Najee Harris busy in Week 1
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore: Already practicing again
- Vikings' Eric Kendricks: Quad injury surfaces
- Quintez Cephus Could Have Role In Week 2
- Vikings' Everson Griffen: Misses practice with concussion
- Jamaal Williams In Line For Active Week 2
- Football Team's Matthew Ioannidis: Back in against Giants
- Can D'Andre Swift Repeat Week 1 Success?
- Jared Goff A Risky Play Against Packers
- Chris Boswell A Top-15 Option In Week 2
- Giants Lineman Nick Gates Suffers Leg Fracture
- Becton's surgery set for Wednesday, out 1-2 months
- Mekhi Becton Will Have Surgery On Wednesday
- Giants' OL Nick Gates in serious pain. Cart is out. Guys cleared out of their quickly. Joe Judge out there in the middle with medical personnel. Broadcast doesn't even want to show it the injury is apparently so gruesome. Prayers up for Gates, a team captain.
- Giants lose LG Nick Gates to horrific leg injury
- Preston Williams Is A Full Participant On Thursday
- Chase Claypool A Boom/Bust WR3 In Week 2
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do