GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Zack Moss will take the lead in Colts' backfield
- Denzel Perryman (suspension) returns to the Houston defense
- Allen Lazard will be active for Week 13
- Aaron Rodgers (Achilles) has 21-day practice window opened
- Rapoport: It doesn't sound great for #Seahawks RB Kenneth Walker to play Thursday night.
- Colts' Trey Sermon: Sliding up to No. 2 on depth chart
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) expected to play in Week 13
- Falcons' Nate Landman: Not practicing Wednesday
- Top 24 WR Rankings and Tiers (Week 13)
- [Dix] Todd Bowles says Baker Mayfield (ankle) feels a lot better and is expected to play on Sunday against the Panthers. If the Bucs played today, Bowles notes Lavonte David (groin) and Jamel Dean (foot/ankle) would not play.
- Saints' Blake Grupe: Suffered minor injury
- Titans' Treylon Burks: Hopeful to return soon
- Patriots' Mac Jones: No word on Week 13 starter
- DeSean Jackson announces retirement
- Over the past four weeks, Tony Pollard has produced a run of 10 or more yards on 13.5% of his carries - after a 6.5% rate before that stretch. (he hit 10+ yard runs on 16.3% of his runs in 2022)
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) to undergo surgery
- Dolphins' Jaelan Phillips: Has season-ending surgery
- Shaquill Griffin: Released from team
- Tytus Howard (knee) out for the season
- Updated QB Accuracy and EPA when Throwing Deep
- Buccaneers' Deven Thompkins: Quiet in loss
- Bengals' Trayveon Williams: No touches against Steelers
- Bengals' Chase Brown: Plays on special teams in return
- Bengals' Trenton Irwin: Targeted once in Week 12
- Bengals' Irv Smith: Two grabs in loss
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do