GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Texans' Rex Burkhead: Sitting out another practice
- Patriots' Trent Brown: Gets questionable tag for Thursday
- Twitter: Eagles TE Dallas Goedert is no longer wearing a sling. He said hes hopeful to come back from IR as soon as possibl twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- [Meirov] #49ers RB Christian McCaffrey will not practice today due to "knee irritation." HC Kyle Shanahan said "he just felt something" during Sunday's game and they're hopeful he'll be available this week against Miami.
- Mack Hollins A Deep-League Option Against The Chargers
- Myles Gaskin Sits Out Wednesday's Practice
- Travis Homer Absent From Wednesday's Practice
- Rex Burkhead Doesn't Practice Wednesday
- Deshaun Watson practices for the first time as the Browns starting quarterback this regular season. #Browns 11/30
- Tyreek Hill Off The Injury Report
- The Primer: Week 13 Edition (2022 Fantasy Football)
- Patriots restructure Matt Judon's contract
- Bills restructure Tre'Davious White's contract
- Texans' Christian Harris: Limited participant Wednesday
- WR/CB Matchup Chart - Week 13
- Taylor Heinicke A Low-End QB2 In Week 13
- Antonio Gibson Limited With Foot Injury
- Logan Thomas Limited In Wednesday's Practice
- Aaron Jones, A. J. Dillon Each Limited On Wednesday
- Twitter: From NFL Now: #Steelers RB Najee Harris escaped major injury, despite being ruled out Monday with an abdominal inju twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Texans' Blake Cashman: Secures one-year extension
- Vikings' Christian Darrisaw: Sits out practice Wednesday
- Goedert on why he didn't want to be IR'd: "I got this special human power. I got Psoriasis, you guys know what that is? It makes me like 'Deadpool.' I can get stabbed and it heals right back up."
- Ravens' Ronnie Stanley: Limited in practice Wednesday
- Titans' Ben Jones: Practices in full Wednesday
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do