GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Trey Quinn (head) doesn't practice again Friday.
- Jones (shoulder) took part in Friday's practice, Jason Butt of The Athletic reports.
- Cowboys' Robert Quinn: Season-high tackle count
- Le'Veon Bell misses second straight practice
- Darian Thompson leads all Cowboys in tackles
- Peppers a candidate for injured reserve
- Redskins' Paul Richardson: Not at practice Friday
- Nick Folk reportedly returning to New England
- Bears' Kevin Pierre-Louis: Fills in well for Smith
- Golden Tate (concussion) should be ready to play on Monday
- Bears' Khalil Mack: Back in the sack column
- Bears' Nick Kwiatkoski: Highly productive in victory
- Bears' Jesper Horsted: Season-high yardage total
- Bears' Riley Ridley: First NFL reception
- Cowboys' Jaylon Smith: Big effort in loss
- Blake Jarwin catches six passes Thursday
- Jamal Adams (foot) logs another absence
- Evan Engram (foot) trending towards playing on Monday
- Jason Witten catches five passes in loss to Bears
- Gase unsure of Le'Veon's status for Week 14
- Daniel Jones (ankle) does not practice Friday, very unlikely to play Monday
- Bears' J. P. Holtz: First multi-catch performance
- Twitter: #Bears WR Anthony Miller on QB Mitch Trubisky: " A lot of people have been down on him, calling him this, that and twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Roquan Smith (pec) likely done for season
- Randall Cobb catches two passes Thursday
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do