GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Justin Watson (shoulder) ruled out Week 3
- Denzel Ward (groin) doesn't practice Friday
- Bruce Arians says the Bucs' offense looked more like it's supposed to in practice this week, in part because both Mike Evans and Chris Godwin were on the field at full strength.
- Christian Kirk (groin) misses third consecutive practice
- Phil Perry: Go get Damien Harris on your fantasy team
- "Don't tell anyone this. But I think you should go get Damien Harris in your fantasy league and stash him until he's back. He's eligible to return Week 4. Whenever he hits the field, it'd make sense for the Patriots to see what they have." -- Pats beat writer Phil Perry
- Jakeem Grant involved in offense during Miami's loss on Thursday
- Falcons' Ricardo Allen: Won't play Sunday
- James White (personal) still away from Patriots
- Rest of Season Top 30 Quarterback Rankings: Week 3
- Jamison Crowder (hamstring) ruled out Week 3
- George Kittle (knee) will be a game-time decision Week 3
- 49ers' Nick Mullens: Starting versus Giants
- Eagles' Fletcher Cox: Labeled game-time decision
- Julio Jones (hamstring) a game-time decision Sunday
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo: Won't play Week 3
- [McClure] Dan Quinn said Julio Jones (hamstring) will be taken up all the way to the game. So game-time decision.
- Breshad Perriman (ankle) out Sunday
- Raheem Mostert (knee) out Sunday
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery: Out again Week 3
- Tevin Coleman (knee) out Sunday
- Kyle Shanahan on atKNBR confirms Nick Mullens is starting at QB, Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman are out and George Kittle will be a game-time decision on Sunday.
- Chuck Pagano: Calvin Ridley is a "game wrecker"
- Dolphins' Jordan Howard: Another short score
- Kenny Golladay (hamstring) expected to play Sunday
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do