GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY MLB PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Grayson Greiner will undergo surgery next Tuesday to remove a bone chip from his right wrist.
- Drew Storen: Ready to throw for teams
- Seunghwan Oh told the Yonhap News Agency that he is considering returning to the Korea Baseball Organization for the 2019 season.
- Alex Reyes (lat) is expected to begin a throwing program in about six or seven weeks.
- MLB. com's Jon Morosi reports that the Angels have formally interviewed Brad Ausmus and Eric Chavez in their managerial search.
- Twitter: AJ Hinch and Charlie Morton address the media ahead of ALCS Game 3 in Houston. pscp.tv/w/bpYYhDI0MTU5
- Brewers' Gio Gonzalez: Has high-ankle sprain
- Julio Urias earned the win in the Dodgers' extra-innings defeat of the Brewers in Game 4 of the NLCS on Tuesday.
- Manny Machado scored the winning run Tuesday in the Dodgers' NLCS Game 4 victory over the Brewers.
- Ryan Braun went 3-for-6 in the Brewers' NLCS Game 4 loss to the Dodgers on Tuesday.
- Rich Hill tossed five innings of one-run ball in the Dodgers' NLCS Game 4 win over the Brewers on Tuesday.
- Cody Bellinger hit a walk-off RBI single in the bottom of the 13th inning as the Dodgers beat the Brewers 2-1 in Game 4 of the NLCS on Tuesday.
- Red Sox manager Alex Cora told reporters that Eduardo Nunez was removed from Game 3 of the ALCS on Tuesday due to lingering right ankle discomfort.
- Gio Gonzalez was removed from his NLCS Game 4 start against the Dodgers due to a left ankle injury.
- Chris Sale (illness) said Tuesday that he is "good enough" to pitch.
- Alex Bregman went 2-for-3 with an RBI and walk in the Astros' ALCS Game 3 loss to the Red Sox on Tuesday.
- Roberto Osuna surrendered five earned runs in the eighth inning Tuesday as the Astros lost ALCS Game 3 to the Red Sox.
- Steve Pearce hit a go-ahead solo homer in the top of the sixth inning Tuesday as the Red Sox took Game 3 of the ALCS in Houston.
- Dallas Keuchel allowed two earned runs over five innings Tuesday in the Astros' ALCS Game 3 loss to the Red Sox.
- Nathan Eovaldi held the Astros to two runs over six innings to notch a win in Game 3 of the ALCS on Tuesday.
- Eduardo Nunez made an early exit from Game 3 of the ALCS on Tuesday in Houston.
- Twitter: .@ChristianYelich spoke to Fran Charles about facing Walker Buehler ahead of #NLCS Game Three. #Postseason twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner: Injures wrist during winter ball
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger: Situated on bench for Game 4
- Dodgers' Max Muncy: Hits bench for Game 4
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do