GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY MLB PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Alex Avila hits solo home run on Tuesday
- Albert Almora reached base three times Wednesday in the Cubs' win over Milwaukee.
- Bryce Harper homers again
- Paul Goldschmidt hits 27th home run of the season
- Anthony Rizzo bopped his 18th homer Wednesday in the Cubs' victory over the Brewers.
- Jason Heyward delivered three hits Wednesday in Chicago's 8-4 win over the Brewers.
- Luke Weaver will start Thursday's game against the Nationals.
- Kyle Hendricks gave up seven hits and four runs over six-plus innings Wednesday in Chicago's win over the Brewers.
- Mike Moustakas notched three hits Wednesday in the Brewers' loss to Chicago.
- Junior Guerra was tagged for nine hits and seven runs (six earned) over 3 2/3 innings Wednesday in Milwaukee's loss to the Cubs.
- Aaron Judge received a cortisone injection on Tuesday.
- Kevin Pillar reaches double digits in homers
- Chris Devenski (hamstring) will make another rehab appearance for Triple-A Fresno on Friday.
- Angels' Rene Rivera: Activated; in Wednesday's lineup
- George Springer (thumb) expects to be back in the lineup by Friday
- Padres' Manuel Margot: Heads to bench
- Max Fried (groin) will make a rehab start on Friday for Triple-A Gwinnett.
- Tommy Pham (foot) will be reevaluated after Wednesday's rehab game with short-season Hudson Valley.
- Yankees' Jonathan Loaisiga: Begins rehab assignment
- Cardinals' Carlos Martinez: Nearing rehab stint
- Maikel Franco shut down by Red Sox Tuesday
- White Sox's Avisail Garcia: Plans on procedure following season
- Cardinals' Jack Flaherty: Start pushed to Friday
- Rockies' Chad Bettis: Likely headed to bullpen
- Tigers' John Hicks: To undergo surgery Thursday
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do