GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Trevon Diggs (illness) misses another practice
- Daniel Jones Ditches Knee Brace
- Gallup (illness) misses second straight practice
- Matt Canada hopeful that Najee Harris will play
- Trent Brown Questionable For Thursday Night
- RB Leonard Fournette (hip) Sean Murphy-Bunting (contusion) S Mike Edwards (contusion) CB Carlton Davis, WR Russell Gage (hamstring), G Luke Goedeke (foot) are all practicing.
- Leonard Fournette (hip) practicing on Thursday
- Texans' Rex Burkhead: Sitting out another practice
- Patriots' Trent Brown: Gets questionable tag for Thursday
- Twitter: Eagles TE Dallas Goedert is no longer wearing a sling. He said hes hopeful to come back from IR as soon as possibl twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- [Meirov] #49ers RB Christian McCaffrey will not practice today due to "knee irritation." HC Kyle Shanahan said "he just felt something" during Sunday's game and they're hopeful he'll be available this week against Miami.
- Mack Hollins A Deep-League Option Against The Chargers
- Myles Gaskin Sits Out Wednesday's Practice
- Travis Homer Absent From Wednesday's Practice
- Rex Burkhead Doesn't Practice Wednesday
- Deshaun Watson practices for the first time as the Browns starting quarterback this regular season. #Browns 11/30
- Tyreek Hill Off The Injury Report
- The Primer: Week 13 Edition (2022 Fantasy Football)
- Patriots restructure Matt Judon's contract
- Bills restructure Tre'Davious White's contract
- Texans' Christian Harris: Limited participant Wednesday
- WR/CB Matchup Chart - Week 13
- Taylor Heinicke A Low-End QB2 In Week 13
- Antonio Gibson Limited With Foot Injury
- Logan Thomas Limited In Wednesday's Practice
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do