GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Chargers RB Melvin Gordon (knee) expected to play Week 16
- Giants' Antonio Hamilton: Placed on IR
- Titans' Kenneth Durden: Promoted from practice squad
- Head coach Joe Philbin relayed Monday that he has no plans to shut down Rodgers (groin) for the final two weeks of the season, Rob Demovsky of ESPN reports. "I think when you sign up for the 2018 NFL season, you sign up for a 16-game season and hopefully you earn the opportunity to extend that and to compete for a championship," said Philbin. "Obviously, the extension part is over. That being said, you're a football player, you're part of a team and your one role is to the contribute to the overall success of the team."
- Myles Garrett quiet on stat sheet in Week 15 victory
- Newton admitted after Monday's game against the Saints that he's still battling constant soreness with his right shoulder, David Newton of ESPN reports.
- Von Miller gets sack in Week 15 loss
- Davis (shoulder) could see additional snaps Sunday if Todd Gurley (knee) is unable to play, though Davis' status will be monitored throughout the week as well, Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times reports.
- Rams' John Kelly: Role expansion possible in Week 16
- Melvin Gordon (knee) said he is healthy enough to play this week against the Ravens.
- Aaron Rodgers suffered a groin injury Week 15 against the Bears.
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid said there is a "good chance" CB Kendall Fuller (wrist surgery) will play Week 16 against the Seahawks.
- Rams RB Todd Gurley has knee inflammation
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton (shoulder) said he has been battling shoulder soreness that hasn't gone away or gotten worse for several weeks. 'It doesn't matter how much you push,' Newton said. 'Ice, anti-inflammatories you take... I mean, trust me, I did it. Acupuncture. Massages. It's just not been a time that (a) night has gone by without me getting some type of work done on my arm. We just don't have the strength, from the range of motion. Obviously my arm hasn't allowed me to do a lot of practice. I've been on a pitch count. That's not a scapegoat. That's not something I want people to bail me out on. It's just reality.'
- Ronnie Harrison headed to IR
- Goodson recorded nine tackles and a pass defensed across 46 defensive snaps in Sunday's loss to the Titans.
- Jamie Collins gets sack in Week 15 win
- Myles Jack records six tackles in Week 15 loss
- Tahir Whitehead records four tackles in Week 15 loss
- Wesley Woodyard records four tackles in Week 15 win
- Giants' Kareem Martin: Leads team in tackles
- Jessie Bates records four tackles in Week 15 win
- Calais Campbell gets sack in Week 15 loss
- Giants' Rhett Ellison: Shut out Sunday
- Giants' Corey Coleman: One reception Sunday
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do