GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- The Jets cut Henderson from their practice squad Wednesday.
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is present at Wednesday's practice but isn't throwing.
- Chargers' Caleb Sturgis: Logs limited practice
- Dolphins' Chase Allen: Lands on IR
- T. Y. Hilton expected to practice Wednesday.
- Ravens' Alex Lewis: Day-to-day with pinched nerve
- Travis Benjamin (foot) was limited in Wednesday's practice.
- Vikings' Everson Griffen: Officially out for Week 7
- Twitter: Todd Gurleys 155.00 fantasy pts is the 5th-most a RB has scored thru 6 weeks dating back to 1950. Since 1950, ea twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Cowboys' Tavon Austin: Injured reserve deemed possibility
- Bills' Nathan Peterman: Bypassed for starting nod
- Bills confirm Derek Anderson will start Sunday.
- Josh Allen (elbow) out Sunday.
- Lee returning to practice
- Jarron Jones: Released from Bucs practice squad
- Eagles' Darren Sproles: Considered day-to-day
- David Rivers: Joins Bucs practice squad
- Coach Doug Pederson said LT Jason Peters (biceps) will practice Wednesday and "definitely can play" through the injury.
- Fournette (hamstring) isn't expected to practice Wednesday.
- T. J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) is not practicing Wednesday.
- Seahawks RE Frank Clark was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 6.
- Ravens OLB Za'Darius Smith was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 6.
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is out of practice Wednesday, Oct. 17.
- Bengals' Cody Core: Comes up empty in Week 6
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton: Goes deep against Rams
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do