GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- The Palm Beach Post's Joe Schad reports Dolphins C Mike Pouncey underwent a "stem cell procedure within the past few weeks."
- ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak calls sophomore Jonathan Williams the team's "most likely" replacement for Mike Gillislee behind LeSean McCoy.
- Chiefs re-signed WR Albert Wilson to a one-year, $1.797 million contract.
- According to ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss, the "expectation" is Mike Gillislee will "essentially fill LeGarrette Blount's role" in the Patriots' offense.
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier: Has fifth-year option picked up
- Nick Underhill of the New Orleans Advocate expects Mark Ingram to remain the Saints' starter even if Adrian Peterson is signed.
- Mike Gillislee officially lands with Patriots
- Jake Long retires
- Chargers' Jason Verrett: Likely having fifth-year option excerised
- The Steelers have exercised ILB Ryan Shazier's fifth-year option for 2018.
- 49ers' Jimmie Ward: Could play corner in 2017
- Adrian Peterson: Approaching deal with Saints
- NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Saints are "closing in" on a deal with free agent Adrian Peterson.
- Dolphins C Mike Pouncey (hip) remains on crutches.
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman: Back with Seahawks for workouts
- 49ers DB Jimmie Ward could still see time at cornerback in 2017.
- Seahawks GM John Schneider acknowledges the draft is the likely deadline for a Marshawn Lynch trade.
- Richard Sherman reported to Seahawks voluntary workouts on Monday.
- Speaking Monday, Broncos GM John Elway stressed third-year pro Ty Sambrailo is a "real" option at left tackle.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram would still be the lead running back even if free-agent RB Adrian Peterson (Vikings) signed with the Saints, according to The New Orleans Advocate's Nick Underhill.
- Cowboys' Jaylon Smith: Nerves starting to regenerate
- Cowboys' Charles Tapper: Expects to be ready for OTAs
- Jake Long: Announces retirement
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant: No word on reinstatement yet
- Giants' Odell Beckham: Having fifth-year option exercised
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do