GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Raiders placed DT Ahtyba Rubin (arm) on injured reserve.
- Twitter: We've claimed WR DeAndrew White off waivers and signed DL DeQuinton Osborne. dbron.co/e11 https://t.co/lTzXnJZEYG
- Watt made several impact plays during Wednesday's joint practice session with the 49ers, John Harris of the Texans' official site reports.
- Broncos WR Carlos Henderson suspended one game
- The Fulton County District has dropped charges against Broncos DT Adam Gotsis.
- Saints first-round DE Marcus Davenport (thumb) is close to practicing.
- Guice (knee) will have surgery Friday to repair the torn ACL in his left knee, JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington reports.
- Bengals' Joe Mixon: Exits Wednesday's practice
- Browns' Tyrod Taylor: Ready for more snaps
- Texans' Ka'imi Fairbairn: Could miss upcoming preseason game
- Cardinals' Brice Butler: Likely out with foot injury
- Seahawks' Byron Maxwell: Back at practice
- Miller re-signed with the Cardinals on Wednesday, Kent Somers of The Arizona Republic reports.
- Prosise (hip) was only a partial participant in Wednesday's practice, Gregg Bell of The Tacoma News Tribune reports.
- Coach Pete Carroll relayed that surgery to repair Penny's broken finger went "beautifully," Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio 950 KJR Seattle reports.
- Raiders claimed DT Gabe Wright off waivers from the Dolphins.
- Broncos' Chris Harris: Nursing strained oblique muscle
- Raiders' Eddy Pineiro: Suffers apparent injury in practice
- Seahawks' Mike Davis: Dealing with toe injury
- Falcons' Matt Bryant: Nearing a return
- Cardinals' Lou Young: Waived by Cardinals
- Rishard Matthews still not practicing for the Titans
- Seahawks signed DE Erik Walden.
- NFL suspended Broncos WR Carlos Henderson one game for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.
- Twitter: The #DallasCowboys have signed WR Dres Anderson and released DE Joby Saint Fleur. bit.ly/2MfSvGe https://t.co/Sl0MsDxx2j
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do