GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- 49ers.com reports ILB Navorro Bowman (Achilles') has been "full-speed" during the offseason program.
- Danny Woodhead practicing with 'no restrictions'
- Saints CB P. J. Williams says he's recovered from the concussion that ended his 2016 season.
- Rob Gronkowski cleared for practice
- Seahawks signed second-round DL Malik McDowell to a four-year contract.
- Jaguars ILB Myles Jack fully expects to be a three-down player in 2017.
- Jets signed CB Corey White, formerly of the Bills.
- Ravens' C. J. Mosley: Not participating in OTAs
- Corey Davis could 'play now' if necessary?
- Free agent WR Kenbrell Thompkins visited the Jets on Thursday.
- Odell Beckham says he will be present for mandatory minicamp.
- Colts' Jon Bostic: Participating in OTAs
- Bucs signed second-round S Justin Evans to a four-year contract.
- Bills concerned with Charles Clay's knee issues
- The Saints have been working on Adrian Peterson's pass-catching ability in OTAs.
- Michael Thomas has bulked up from 210 pounds to 220.
- Cruz signed with the Bears on Thursday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- Demaryius Thomas says he feels the best he's felt since coming into the NFL.
- Cardinals signed second-round CB Budda Baker to a four-year contract.
- Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Dolphins' Koa Misi: Not participating in OTAs
- Vikings signed fifth-round WR Rodney Adams to a four-year contract.
- Colts' David Parry: Returns from offseason pectoral injury
- New Orleans Saints WR Michael Thomas has added some extra weight this offseason, increasing from 210 pounds to 220 pounds.
- Jets signed third-round ArDarius Stewart to a four-year, $3.25 million contract.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do