GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NFL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Buccaneers' Evan Panfil: Released by Bucs
- Bills' Reggie Ragland: Starts training camp behind Brown
- Deone Bucannon opens up camp on the PUP list
- Haason Roddick looks to make immediate impact
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette impressed as a receiver out of the backfield during both individual and team drills Thursday, July 27, according to ESPN's Michael DiRocco.
- AzCardinals. com's Darren Urban believes John Brown "looks past his health concerns."
- Arizona Cardinals QB Carson Palmer got a veteran's day off Thursday, July 27. It was his second day off in five days of practice and comes on the heels of a team day off Wednesday, July 26. It's part of the team's ongoing plan to rest his arm whenever possible during the preseason.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones expects a decision "imminently" in the league's Ezekiel Elliott investigation.
- CBS' Jason La Canfora reports "those close" to Kirk Cousins viewed the Redskins' release of their supposed contract offer as "bush league and unnecessary."
- The Chargers are "cautiously optimistic" first-round WR Mike Williams can avoid surgery on his troublesome back.
- Texans' Deshaun Watson: Looks like a rookie Thursday
- Patriots' Tony Washington: Signs with New England
- Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson 'looked a lot like a rookie' during training camp Thursday, July 27, according to Cody Stoots of CBSHouston. com.
- Saints DE Hau'oli Kikaha (knee) is 100 percent for training camp.
- Bills' Preston Brown: Job battle ahead
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer still considers Cody Kessler the "man to beat" in the Browns' quarterback competition.
- Browns coach Hue Jackson said second-round QB DeShone Kizer is progressing faster than expected.
- Tevin Coleman expects to run more routes
- Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson believes he can reach 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards this year because of how much he has improved as a receiver. 'I would have had it last year if I didn't mess up on those routes,' Johnson said. 'I missed so many routes last year.'
- Denver Broncos RB Jamaal Charles did not practice with the rest of the team Thursday, July 27.
- Cardinals' Alani Fua: May sit out 2-to-4 weeks
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor looked 'comfortable' during practice and was hitting receivers in stride Thursday, July 27, according to Joe Buscaglia of WKBW. com.
- Josh Doctson is going "all out" in training camp.
- Buffalo Bills RB LeSean McCoy made practice look 'effortless' Thursday, July 27, according to Joe Buscaglia of WKBW. com, and Buscaglia believes McCoy will 'define the offense in 2017.'
- Buccaneers' Justin Trattou: Signs with Buccaneers
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do