GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NHL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Markus Nutivaara will undergo hip surgery.
- Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin would like to re-sign Alexander Radulov.
- Joe Thornton was scheduled to underdog knee surgery on Monday.
- Marian Gaborik has undergone an unspecified procedure that will prevent him from being ready for training camp.
- Patrick Marleau was playing with a broken thumb.
- Tomas Hertl was playing with a broken foot during the postseason.
- Blue Jackets' Joonas Korpisalo: Headed to World Championships
- Kings' Marian Gaborik: Won't be ready for training camp
- Matt Murray (lower body) hasn't resumed skating yet.
- Chad Ruhwedel (upper body) took part in Monday's practice.
- Blue Jackets' Markus Nutivaara: Will have hip surgery
- The plan is for Mark Borowiecki (lower body) to skate on Tuesday.
- Sharks' Tomas Hertl: Played with broken foot
- Sharks' Patrick Marleau: Dealing with broken thumb
- Tom Pyatt (upper body) should be ready for Game 1 on Thursday, per Senators GM Pierre Dorion.
- Carl Hagelin (lower body) didn't practice with the Penguins on Monday, but he did skate on his own.
- Andrew Shaw has been dealing with concussion-like symptoms.
- Senators' Mark Borowiecki: Probable against Rangers
- Canadiens' Michael McCarron: Will continue season in minors
- Sharks' Joe Thornton: Undergoing surgery Monday
- Chris Kunitz (lower body) participated in Monday's practice.
- Joe Thornton was playing with a torn MCL and ACL in the playoffs.
- Senators' Tom Pyatt: Expected to return Thursday
- Ducks' Hampus Lindholm: Dealing with undisclosed ailment
- Carey Price would like to sign an extension with the Montreal Canadiens.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do