GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NHL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Twitter: Nathan MacKinnon established an @Avalanche / Nordiques franchise record for longest season-opening goal streak (6 G twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Anaheim has signed Jake Dotchin to a one-year contract.
- Brady Tkachuk will be out about a month because of a torn ligament in his leg.
- Robert Thomas will be scratched on Wednesday night.
- Islanders' Stephen Gionta: Paves way for Cizikas' return
- Islanders' Casey Cizikas: Removed from injured reserve
- Cory Conacher has been placed on waivers.
- Capitals' Travis Boyd: Resumes skating Wednesday
- Red Wings' Trevor Daley: Back at practice
- Rangers' Cody McLeod: Two appearances through six games
- Rangers' Ryan Spooner: Off to slow start
- Carey Price will return to the crease for Wednesday's game against St. Louis.
- Ben Chiarot scored his first goal of the season on Tuesday night.
- Matt Hendricks was forced to leave Tuesday's game with what appeared to be leg injury.
- Nathan MacKinnon stretched his goal streak to six straight games on Tuesday night.
- Lightning's Ryan McDonagh: Stellar defensive output
- A source told the Toronto Sun that Maple Leafs GM Kyle Dubas is in Switzerland on Wednesday for a meeting with William Nylander.
- Jets' Patrik Laine: Records power-play apple
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi picked up his second point of the season in Monday's win over Detroit.
- Twitter: Jake Gardiner was giving the #Leafs forwards a hard time about their 2-on-1 scoring, so Auston Matthews made a bet twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Nikita Scherbak has been a healthy scratch for Montreal's first five games of the 2018-19 season.
- Nicolas Deslauriers (facial fracture) participated in Tuesday's practice.
- Andrew Shaw (flu) was back on the ice for Tuesday's practice.
- Keith Yandle contributed two assists in Florida's 6-5 shootout defeat against Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
- Jared McCann earned two assists in a 6-5 shootout loss to Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do