GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NHL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- According to TSN hockey insider Bob McKenzie, the Canadiens have "nothing going on" regarding a trade with Max Pacioretty.
- According to Arthur Staple of The Athletic, the John Tavares contract saga will end with him signing for $12 million per year.
- The Dallas Stars selected Adam Mascherin with the 100th pick of the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
- According to Craig Morgan of NHL. com, the Arizona Coyotes have agreed to a contract extension with Niklas Hjalmarsson.
- The Edmonton Oilers have announced that they have officially extended qualifying offers to Darnell Nurse, Ryan Strome and Anton Slepyshev.
- The New York Islanders have reportedly offered John Tavares an eight year, $88 million deal.
- Twitter: Flames finalizing deal with Hurricanes to acquire D Noah Hanifin and F Elias Lindholm in exchange for D D twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- The Vegas Golden Knights have tabled offers to pending unrestricted free-agents James Neal, David Perron, Luca Sbisa and Ryan Reaves.
- According to reports, Ryan Reaves is looking at a longer term deal than the one currently being offered by the Vegas Golden Knights.
- The Colorado Avalanche have reportedly inked newly acquired goaltender Philipp Grubauer to a three year, $10 million contract.
- TSN's Bob McKenzie is reporting that the Montreal Canadiens and St. Louis Blues were the two teams most interested in Buffalo's Ryan O'Reilly.
- Montreal Canadiens captain Max Pacioretty has agreed to part ways with former agent Pat Brisson and has now signed on with Allan Walsh of Octagon Hockey.
- The Calgary Flames have acquired Elias Lindholm from the Carolina Hurricanes.
- The Carolina Hurricanes have acquired Micheal Ferland from the Calgary Flames on Saturday afternoon.
- The Carolina Hurricanes have acquired Dougie Hamilton, Micheal Ferland and Adam Fox from the Calgary Flames for Noah Hanifin and Elias Lindholm.
- The Washington Capitals have reportedly made an offer to pending unrestricted free-agent Michal Kempny.
- The Carolina Hurricanes have reportedly agreed to a deal that will send Noah Hanifin to the Calgary Flames for Dougie Hamilton.
- The Anaheim Ducks have exchanged offer with pending restricted free-agents Brandon Montour, Nick Ritchie and Ondrej Kase.
- Brooks Orpik has been placed on waivers by the Colorado Avalanche.
- Penguins' Phil Kessel: Possible rift with coach denied
- According to Larry Brooks of the New York Post, John Tavares is expected to meet with five NHL teams when the interview period opens on Sunday.
- Kings' Ilya Kovalchuk: Becomes King for three years
- Twitter: The Dallas Stars have signed defenseman Stephen Johns to a three-year contract extension. nhl.com/stars/news/dal
- Capitals' John Carlson: Close to re-signing with Cup winner
- Avalanche GM Joe Sakic said he expects to finalize a contract extension with Philipp Grubauer soon.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do