GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NHL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Ryan Callahan (shoulder) hit the ice for the first time since undergoing surgery on May 31st.
- Devils' Cory Schneider: Extent of injury clarified
- Jonathan Marchessault admitted that the Golden Knights' first line didn't play well enough in the Stanley Cup Final.
- Rangers head coach David Quinn believes Henrik Lundqvist is still "one of the best in business".
- Cory Schneider admitted that his injured hip had been bothering him for a while.
- Lance Bouma: Signs overseas
- The Vancouver Canucks and Brock Boeser had preliminary contract talks last month.
- Patrick Maroon isn't worried about the fact that he signed a one-year deal this off-season.
- Twitter: #Oilers d-man Andrej Sekera underwent successful surgery today to repair a torn Achilles tendon. Sekera was injured twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Paul Postma has signed a one-year contract with AK Bars Kazan of the KHL.
- Blue Jackets' Zach Werenski: Targeting Opening Night return
- Evan Bouchard's chances of making the Edmonton Oilers out of training camp may have improved significantly over the last few hours.
- Don't be surprised if Darnell Nurse moves up to the Oilers' second pairing now that Andrej Sekera (Achilles surgery) is out indefinitely.
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi says he's feeling stronger on the ice these days.
- Andrej Sekera underwent surgery to repair a torn Achilles tendon.
- Zach Werenski (shoulder) is hoping to be ready for the start of the regular season.
- Ryan Ellis' new eight-year, $50 million contract doesn't come with any kind of trade protection.
- Andrew Crescenzi: Headed overseas
- The Florida Panthers have signed Mark Letestu to a professional tryout.
- Former Toronto Maple Leafs forward Darcy Tucker believes John Tavares should just embrace the pressure of playing in Toronto.
- Brody Sutter signed a contract with Vaasa Sport of the Finnish League.
- Ryan Ellis has signed an eight-year, $50 million extension with the Nashville Predators, according to TSN's Bob McKenzie.
- Paul Stastny doesn't believe that the Golden Knights' inaugural season was a fluke.
- The New Jersey Devils have signed Steven Santini to a three-year, $4.25 million contract.
- Twitter: #Isles Transaction: The team has agreed to terms on a three-year entry-level contract with defenseman Noah Dobson. twitter.com/i/web/status/1
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do