GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NHL PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Carey Price and the Montreal Canadiens will reportedly meet next week to discuss a contract extension.
- Mike Fisher (undisclosed) practiced on Thursday for the first time since he was hurt on May 18.
- Jared Boll was dealing with a bad back.
- Nate Thompson was playing through a hairline fracture in his ankle.
- Sami Vatanen has undergone shoulder surgery.
- Hampus Lindholm will need to undergo shoulder surgery this summer.
- Logan Shaw's lower-body injury has been identified as a torn groin muscle.
- The injury that Patrick Eaves was dealing with during the playoffs was revealed to be a high-ankle sprain.
- Rickard Rakell's lower-body injury was a high-ankle sprain.
- Ducks' Kevin Bieksa: Played with torn MCL
- "All signs point towards an extension" being signed between the Anaheim Ducks and Cam Fowler, according to TSN's Pierre LeBrun.
- Steve Ott has been hired by the St. Louis Blues as an assistant coach.
- Steve Ott: Retiring to pursue coaching
- Ducks' Patrick Eaves: Dealt with high-ankle sprain
- Anton Lander has reportedly signed with the KHL's Ak Bars.
- Conor Sheary might draw back into the Penguins' lineup for Game 7.
- Colin White will be a healthy scratch in Game 7 Thursday night.
- Justin Schultz (upper body) is being listed as a game-time decision for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Final.
- Patric Hornqvist (upper body) will be a game-time decision Thursday night.
- Matt Murray was the first goaltender off the ice following the Penguins' skate.
- Senators' Mark Borowiecki: Ruled out Thursday
- Chad Ruhwedel (concussion) skating with the Penguins Thursday morning.
- Penguins' Tom Kuhnhackl: Continuing to rehab
- Penguins' Patric Hornqvist: Game-time decision
- Red Wings' Martin Frk: Becoming no stranger to adversity
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do