GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- The Suns have signed F Anthony Bennett to a non-guaranteed contract.
- Coach Jeff Hornacek said Frank Ntilikina will have a "chance to compete" for the Knicks starting point guard spot.
- Knicks president Steve Mills said that he expects Carmelo Anthony to be with the team on Monday for Media Day and Tuesday for the start of training camp.
- The Timberwolves have signed G Aaron Brooks.
- Twitter: On AmicoHoops: Free agent center Kendrick Perkins headed to training camp with #Cavs. #NBA amicohoops.net/nba-rumors-cle
- Bronson Koenig: Waived by Bucks
- Kendall Marshall joins Bucks camp
- The Wolves are expected to add Aaron Brooks for training camp.
- Alec Burks (knee) has been working out at the Jazz practice facility.
- Kendrick Perkins will join the Cavaliers for training camp.
- Twitter: EXCLUSIVE: Lonzo Ball and BBB cancel the original ZO2 Prime design. Introducing the kicks he'll wear this season: twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford said Cody Zeller is "going to be a major, major part of things."
- Andrew Wiggins is progressing toward a five-year, $148 million maximum extension according to Shams Charania of The Vertical.
- Kendall Marshall has signed a training camp deal with the Bucks.
- Bulls' Dwyane Wade: Buyout still a possibility
- Bulls' Zach LaVine: Will remain sidelined to begin season
- Twitter: Story on Phoenix restricted free agent Alex Len's plan to become unrestricted free agent in 2018: es.pn/2hlpMxw
- Robert Covington is expected to start this season
- Lance Stephenson is 100 percent healthy after battling ankle and knee issues late in the 2016-17 season.
- 76ers head coach Brett Brown hinted that T. J. McConnell will be the backup point guard this season.
- Suns' Alex Len: Plans to sign qualifying offer
- Barring a surprise, Alex Len is planning to sign his $4.2 million qualifying offer to stay with the Suns.
- Twitter: Kevin Durant's offseason has Warriors players and team officials bewildered, per @ChrisMannixYS twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- 76ers coach Brett Brown said Jahlil Okafor will get "every opportunity to earn playing time."
- Reggie Jackson said he's had no setbacks with his left knee this summer.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do