GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Ike Anigbogu (knee) will be available to play in Wednesday's season opener against the Grizzlies.
- T. J. Leaf (calf) has been cleared for Wednesday's regular-season opener vs. Memphis.
- Cory Joseph (left knee) will be available to play in Wednesday's regular-season opener against the Grizzlies.
- Celtics' Daniel Theis: Sees four minutes in first game after knee injury
- Myles Turner (left ankle) is "good to go" for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies.
- J. R. Smith (sore right elbow) has been ruled out for Wednesday's season opener against the Raptors.
- Larry Nance (sprained right ankle) will not suit up for Wednesday's regular-season opener against the Raptors.
- Wayne Ellington (ankle) doubtful for Wednesday
- Justise Winslow (hamstring) doubtful for Heat season opener
- James Johnson (hernia) ruled out of Wednesday
- Kevin Knox coming off bench to start season
- Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) will not play Wednesday
- T. J. McConnell scores four points off bench on Tuesday
- Dario Saric has off night in opener
- Robert Covington shoots 30 percent from field in opener
- Jakob Poeltl said he's fine with starting or coming off the bench in San Antonio.
- Jaylen Brown scores 12 points in opener
- Terry Rozier scores 11 points off the bench
- Courtney Lee expected to be out for season opener with neck injury
- Marcus Smart plays 25 minutes in Celtics opener
- Twitter: Bradley Beal on the team hiring Kristi Toliver, practicing with Dwight Howard, and more from after today's practice twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Timberwolves owner, Glen Taylor, confirmed during a recent interview that he remains committed to trading away Jimmy Butler.
- Gordon Hayward plays 25 minutes in season opener
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki: Limited to elliptical work
- Kevon Looney will be getting most of the backup center minutes, according to Tim Kawakami of The Athletic.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do