GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Justise Winslow earns 28 minutes versus Rockets
- Twitter: After Week 14 around the @NBA, here are the leaders in points per game and total points. James Harden x LeBron Jam twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- Buddy Hield knocks down four 3-pointers vs Hornets
- Kosta Koufos starts vs Hornets
- Josh Richardson collects 12 points versus Houston
- De'Aaron Fox scores 16 points in loss to Hornets
- Skal Labissiere leads the Kings with 23 points vs Hornets
- Jusuf Nurkic with 12th double-double on Monday
- Trey Lyles returned to the bench on Monday vs. the Blazers, scoring nine points on 3-of-7 shots.
- Yogi Ferrell played 31 minutes off the bench and hit 6-of-16 shots and two 3-pointers for 14 points, five rebounds, two assists and two steals in Monday's blowout win over the Wizards.
- Jamal Murray busted out for a career-high 38 points with five rebounds, six assists, one turnover and four 3-pointers in 34 minutes against the Blazers during a 104-101 win on Monday.
- Will Barton missed all seven of his shots from the field against the Blazers on Monday, but hit 7-of-8 from the line for seven points.
- John Wall hit 4-of-15 shots for 11 points, Bradley Beal hit 4-of-14 shots and three 3-pointers for 18 points, and the Wizards' starters combined to hit just 14-of-52 shots (27%) in an ugly 98-75 loss to the Mavericks on Monday.
- Wayne Ellington scores 13 in loss to Houston on Monday
- Kelly Oubre played 32 minutes on Monday but hit just 2-of-11 shots and a 3-pointer for seven points, five rebounds, one assist and two steals.
- Marcin Gortat hit just 2-of-7 shots for six points, 10 rebounds and nothing else in Monday's ugly loss to Dallas.
- Wilson Chandler moved to the bench on Monday vs. the Blazers, scoring six points with five rebounds, one assist, two steals and three blocks in 31 minutes.
- Darius Miller came off the bench and hit 3-of-10 shots (all 3-pointers) for 10 points, eight rebounds, two assists and a steal in 41 minutes of Monday's overtime win against the Bulls.
- Damian Lillard leads Porland in scoring fourth game in a row
- Anthony Davis hit 14-of-23 shots and 6-of-8 free throws on his way to 34 points, nine rebounds, five assists, two steals and a block before fouling out in 43 minutes of Monday's 132-128 overtime win against the Bulls.
- Twitter: "KA-WHY NOT?" SIXERS 2018-19 STARTING FIVE: PGBen Simmons SGKawhi Leonard SFRobert Covington PFLeBron James C twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- Dillon Brooks played through an illness on Monday vs. the 76ers, scoring seven points on 2-of-7 shots in 29 minutes.
- DeMarcus Cousins went off for 44 points, 24 rebounds, 10 assists, four steals, a block and five 3-pointers on 13-of-29 shooting in 52 minutes of Monday's 132-128 overtime win against the Bulls.
- Andrew Harrison (left shoulder) returned from a one-game absence on Monday vs. the 76ers, scoring four points on 2-of-7 shots with one assist and one block in 23 minutes.
- Hassan Whiteside shoots 11-for-16 in loss to Rockets
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do