GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Terrance Ferguson agreed to his four-year rookie scale deal, according to Shams Charania of The Vertical.
- The Thunder remain "cautious optimistic" on Russell Westbrook signing his max extension, according to Fred Katz of The Norman Transcript.
- JaVale McGee has agreed to re-sign with the Warriors, according to Chris Haynes of ESPN. com.
- Lakers' Thomas Bryant: Signs deal with Lakers
- The Lakers signed Thomas Bryant on a two-year deal.
- Magic sign F/C Marreese Speights.
- Phil Pressey signed with FCB Barcelona.
- Heat's Justise Winslow: Says he's taking contact
- Jabari Parker (knee) said he's attacking his rehab and is feeling great.
- Mario Chalmers only has $25,000 of guaranteed money with his one-year, $2.1 million deal.
- Nikola Mirotic won't play for Spain at Eurobasket this summer.
- According to Jason Lloyd of The Athletic, the Cavaliers have unsuccessfully tried to contract Kyrie Irving since his trade request.
- Terrance Ferguson has finally obtained clearance from FIBA to sign with the Thunder.
- Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy said he views Tobias Harris as a starter, but he prefers to bring him off the bench.
- According to Anthony Puccio of Nets Daily, the word around Brooklyn is that Allen Crabbe will start at small forward.
- Celtics president Danny Ainge praised recent addition Shane Larkin, describing him as "one of the best players in Europe this year."
- John Wall's four-year, $170 million contract extension became official on Wednesday.
- Corey Brewer is focused primarily on improving his perimeter shooting this offseason, according to Mark Medina of the O. C. Register.
- The Blazers and Pat Connaughton have extended the deadline for his 2017-18 contract guarantee until Aug. 31.
- Julius Randle has reportedly trimmed his body fat to six percent this summer, after finishing the 2016-17 season at 13 percent.
- The Wolves have interest in Ian Clark, according to Darren Wolfson of 1500 ESPN.
- While being interviewed on the Arizona Diamondbacks broadcast on Wednesday, Devin Booker said his primary goal for the 2016-17 season is to win.
- Clippers sign G Sindarius Thornwell.
- General manager Koby Altman said Jeff Green will be "a great rotational piece" for the Cavs this season.
- General manager Koby Altman said LeBron James is "deeply committed" to the Cavs organization.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do