GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- According to official Nuggets reporter Chris Dempsey, Trey Lyles could have a breakout season.
- Dwyane Wade may have suggested that he's still unsure about a return.
- Trae Young said he's not getting caught up in starting and he knows he's "going to get a chance to play."
- Udonis Haslem: Working toward return to Heat
- Updating a previous report, Jordan Clarkson has been cleared to play for the Philippines at the Asian Games in Jakarta.
- Forward Christian Wood has agreed to a deal with the Milwaukee Bucks.
- The Nets have guaranteed Spender Dinwiddie's $1.65 million salary for the 2018-19 season.
- The Jazz have waived David Stockton.
- Jevon Carter underwent successful surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb on Tuesday.
- Nigel Hayes has reached an agreement with Turkish EuroCup team Galatasaray for next season.
- Dwight Howard says he has lost 23 pounds this summer and wants to play until he is 40.
- Scottsdale police confirmed they are investigating an incident involving James Harden at an Arizona nightclub.
- Twitter: Joel Embiid is the ultimate catch 22, where you want videos of him mixing it up with the locals, but don't want him twitter.com/i/web/status/1
- Tarik Black has reportedly reached an agreement with Maccabi Tel Aviv for next season.
- Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said he is unsure if he will start Carmelo Anthony, or bring him off the bench.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is highly unlikely to play for Greece in the World Cup Qualifiers in September.
- Shabazz Muhammad has agreed to a deal with the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Brianta Weber has agreed to a training camp deal with the Heat.
- Dwyane Wade: Won't play in China
- Michael Porter Jr. (back surgery) has been limited to light shooting.
- Bulls' Derrick Walton: To sign training camp deal with Bulls
- Landry Shamet (ankle) has been cleared for light basketball activities.
- Shake Milton (back) has been cleared for light basketball activities.
- Former Spurs two-way player Darrun Hilliard has signed a contract with Spanish club Baskonia.
- Rockets' Carmelo Anthony: Ticketed for bench role
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do