GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Jae Crowder (groin) is in the starting lineup on Thursday.
- Amir Johnson (shoulder) is available to play against the Cavs on Thursday.
- Jaylen Brown to play in Game 5 for the Celtics
- Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, Al Horford and Kelly Olynyk will start against the Cavs on Thursday.
- President Magic Johnson considers Brandon Ingram as the Lakers' most untouchable player.
- Klay Thompson said he thinks about the 2016 NBA Finals every day.
- Deyonta Davis said he's focusing on his conditioning this summer.
- Zaza Pachulia (heel) went through a full practice on Thursday.
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) won't decide on a treatment plan until the swelling in his hip goes down according to GM Danny Ainge.
- Luc Mbah a Moute is expected to opt out of his contract for the 2017-18 season.
- Marreese Speights is looking for the mid-level exception of about $8.2 million per year according to Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times.
- Kyrie Irving is a go for Game 5 vs. the Celtics on Thursday.
- Kevin Love goes for 17 points and 17 boards in Game 4
- Willie Reed reiterated his desire to remain with the Heat next season.
- According to K. C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune, "most everyone associated with the Bulls" believes that Dwyane Wade will pick up his player option.
- Celtics GM Danny Ainge said that Jaylen Brown (right hip pointer) is in a "lot of pain."
- Nuggets F Juan Hernangomez plans to play at Summer League this season.
- LeBron James may have been ill during the Cavs' Game 3 loss to the Celtics, according to teammate Richard Jefferson.
- The Kings hosted eight free agents during workout on Wednesday, including Alonzo Gee, Phil Pressey, JaKarr Sampson and Ben Bentil.
- Amir Johnson (right shoulder sprain) is probable for Game 5 on Thursday.
- Jae Crowder (left groin strain) is listed as probable for Game 5 on Thursday.
- Jaylen Brown (right hip pointer) is questionable for Game 5 on Thursday.
- The Heat, Chris Bosh and the players' union have tentatively agreed to a resolution that would allow all parties to move on, according to sources of Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- The Timberwolves are reportedly interested in pursuing Derrick Rose as an unrestricted free agent this offseason.
- Jamal Murray (groin) has progressed to light running and getting up jump shots.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do