GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Cavaliers' Cedi Osman: Will play in summer league
- Carmelo Anthony has informed Oklahoma City that he will not exercise his early termination option and has opted into the final year of his contract.
- ESPN's Chris Hayes is reporting that Portland plans to add John Jenkins to their summer league roster.
- There is tension between Chris Paul and the Houston Rockets, according to NBA reporter Chris Broussard.
- Twitter: Mitch Kupchak hopes Kemba Walker is a Hornet for life ble.ac/2lu1HXu https://t.co/suEFf6DDFl
- The Knicks have tendered Luke Kornet a qualifying offer, according to Mike Vorkunov of the Athletic.
- Kawhi Leonard has made it "very, very clear" that he wants to be traded to the Lakers, according to ESPN's Stephen A. Smith.
- Zach Collins will play at Summer League for the Blazers.
- Spurs' Danny Green: To accept player option
- Markelle Fultz has been working with shooting coach Drew Hanlen in Los Angeles.
- Warriors' Jordan Bell: Expected to play in summer league
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler: Exercises player option
- Coach David Fizdale said Courtney Lee and Tim Hardaway Jr. are too small to start next to each other on the wings.
- Carmelo Anthony does not intend to opt out of his current contract with the Thunder, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.
- Chris Boucher: Waived by Golden State
- Coach Brett Brown said the 76ers are taking an "elementary" approach to reclaim Markelle Fultz's shot.
- Hawks' DeAndre' Bembry: Playing in summer league
- Coach David Fizdale indicated that Courtney Lee and Tim Hardaway Jr. are too small to start as the shooting guard and small forward combo.
- Hawks GM Travis Schlenk said that Dennis Schroder and first-round pick Trae Young will be able to play together next season.
- Twitter: I'm really happy to be part of the Suns now and start a winning legacy with Devin Booker and Josh Jackson." azc.cc/2MNC1BV
- Pat Riley confirmed that James Johnson, who is recovering from surgery for a sports hernia, will be ready for training camp.
- Miami president Pat Riley said the Heat have not offered Hassan Whiteside in any trades.
- Celtics' Jarell Eddie: Joins Celtics for summer league
- Tim Connelly, president of basketball operations for the Nuggets, said that Nikola Jokic will "be in Denver a long time."
- Anthony plans to opt in and take the $28 million he is due next season. The New York Times first reported Anthony's decision to bypass the chance to become a free agent. A person with knowledge of details confirmed Anthony's choice and spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the situation publicly.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do