GET REAL TIME ALERTS ON EVERY NBA PLAYER!
Get Playerline for free on iOS and Android today!
- Twitter: Shaun Livingston: 'We played for each other; that's where the passion comes from' @ShaunLivingston theathletic.com/320749/2018/04
- Tyler Johnson accounts for 10 points in Game 3 defeat versus Philadelphia
- CJ McCollum leads Portland in scoring with 22
- Josh Richardson collects 14 points in Game 3 blowout loss to 76ers
- Damian Lillard smothered again in Game 3
- Justise Winslow breaks out for 19 points, 10 boards in Game 3 defeat
- Warriors' Shaun Livingston: Heads to locker room with ankle injury
- Twitter: The Heat doing their part to make sure James Johnson doesn't end the first half with blood on his hands twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- Warriors' Kevin Durant: Rolls ankle late, does not return to Game 3
- JaVale McGee (quad) scored six points with four rebounds and one assist in 15 minutes against the Spurs on Thursday.
- Kevon Looney scored four points with two rebounds, one block and two steals in 18 minutes against the Spurs on Thursday.
- LaMarcus Aldridge scored 18 points with 10 rebounds, four assists and two turnovers during a Game 3 loss to the Warriors on Thursday.
- Jusuf Nurkic scored five points with seven rebounds, two assists and two steals in 20 minutes against the Pelicans on Thursday.
- Twitter: LeBron James fuels the @cavs Game 2 win with 46 PTS, 12 REB, 5 AST and Cleveland evens the series at 1! twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- Heat's James Johnson: Contributes 12 points in Game 3
- Heat's Kelly Olynyk: Plays 36 minutes in Game 3
- Joel Embiid returned to action with a high-tech mask during a 128-108 win over the Heat in Game 3 on Thursday, scoring 23 points with seven rebounds, four assists, one steal, three blocks and three 3-pointers in 30 minutes.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons: Flirts with triple-double Thursday
- 76ers' Dario Saric: Collects 21 points in Game 3
- Markelle Fultz did not score with one rebound and one assist in four minutes against the Heat on Thursday.
- Marco Belinelli scored 21 points with four rebounds, five assists, one steal and four 3-pointers in 33 minutes against the Heat on Thursday.
- Twitter: How much does Greg Monroe remember about Milwaukee's playbook? "Everything," and that's why he's a pseudo player-co twitter.com/i/web/status/9
- Goran Dragic scored 23 points with two rebounds, eight assists and one 3-pointer in 27 minutes against the 76ers during a 128-108 loss to the 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday.
- Justise Winslow scored a playoff career-high 19 points with 10 rebounds, three assists, one steal, two blocks and four 3-pointers in 27 minutes against the Heat on Thursday.
- Hassan Whiteside scored five points with two rebounds and one block in 13 minutes against the 76ers on Thursday.
Want news on only the players that matter to you? Why, yes I do